1.0 Who we are
Our product address: https://www.unido.us.
Our app address is: https://app.unido.us
WorldWeb Group Pty Ltd (“PAC”) is the company who develops and maintains the Unido Platform (“Unido”). Established in 2012, PAC is an end-to-end professional services company for software and application development, project management and technical consultation with a specific focus on blockchain technology.
2.0 Email Marketing and App Privacy Policies
Unido respects your privacy and does not share your information with anyone unless it is necessary to carry out our business and provide you with the service and information you requested.
3.0 Data collection
To fulfil services or send information you request, Unido collects certain information from you such as your name, email address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide Unido with additional personal information if you contact us directly. We also collect aggregated visitor data via Google Analytics and other analytics tools.
3.1 How long we retain your data
If you send a message, the message and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up messages automatically.
For users that register on our app and sign up to our email list, we also store personal information provided in the user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time. App administrators can also see and edit that information (Please note, we can never access or see your password).
3.2 Legal basis for data collection
Unido relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when Unido uses your information to fulfil orders for our services, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up to receive email marketing, SMS or push notification communications;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of Unido's legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving Unido’s services. Unido uses your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services; and 2) Compliance with our User Agreement.
4.0 Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about Unido customers is important to our business. Unido only shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. Unido engages certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our business, such as our customer relationship management platform of choice. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If Unido sells or merges our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. Unido may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
5.0 Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Unido may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, Unido may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If Unido is deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
6.0 Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information Unido holds about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete or transfer. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where Unido is required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request unless it directly impacts our ability to provide the services you requested. You also have the right to request transfer of your data to a third party in some circumstances.
- Object. You can object to (i) Unido processing some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from Unido after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about Unido’s use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we may set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we may also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
8.0 How to Contact Unido
For the purposes of EU data protection law, PAC is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact PAC at [email protected].