Unido’s Enterprise-Grade Platform Provides the Security, Scalability, and Interoperability Needed to Connect Investors to DeFi and Crypto Banking
Two of the biggest challenges that are preventing retail and institutional investors from entering the crypto banking and investment spaces are a lack of robust offerings and poor user experience design.
Most of today’s best-in-class crypto banking and investment tools suffer from poor security, inadequate governance controls, infrastructure design that does not scale and lacks intuitive, user-friendly interfaces. Further challenges arise due to ineffective fee management, a lack of cross-blockchain functionality, operational challenges when integrating with conventional APIs, and a lack of incentives to promote ecosystem growth, also inhibit the efficacy of many of today’s crypto banking solutions.
The proprietary Unido platform was designed to address precisely these issues. It is an enterprise-grade cryptocurrency banking and digital asset management platform that helps enterprises seamlessly manage and invest their crypto assets. Clients are able to deploy their crypto holding securely into DeFi opportunities through protocols, such as UniSwap and Compound, as well as staking services, such as Moonstake.
Some of the features of the platform are outlined below.
Self-custodial Crypto Banking Suite
- Unido helps you take control of all of the following via a single, integrated dashboard.
- Manage payments, billing, and asset transfers.
- Create, assign, and manage user wallets.
- Gather data and analytics to drive smarter decision-making.
- Easily navigate between tools, accounts, and users with an intuitive UI.
- Build a custom deployment or use the ready-to-use application to meet your business or investment needs.
Security, Governance, and Access
Unido helps you get security, governance, and access right so that you can deliver the services you need within the deployment you require. How it does this is outlined below
- Unido provides a bridge between traditional finance and the crypto and DeFi world’s using enterprise-grade security. Choose the investment products or targets of your choice and seamlessly connect to them with your Unido wallet.
- Enjoy a comprehensive view of investments, earnings, and holdings. Manage your portfolio and quickly create detailed visual reports.
- Make your deployment work for you using the extensively customizable white-label product or enjoy off-the-shelf functionality with the standard offering.
- Thanks to Unido’s blockchain-agnostic design, you can enjoy extensive interoperability with systems and networks based on your needs.
Scaling and Growth
Scaling, growth, and rich, performant API integrations are critical components of any system that wishes to connect the TradFi and DeFi worlds. As mentioned earlier, a lack of such services is inhibiting the expansion and onboarding of new users to the crypto banking and DeFi investment spaces. Unido can help enterprises overcome these issues with the following features.
- Unido Core — Unido’s distributed signing technology — is a proprietary solution that secures the private keys that are needed to sign financial transactions across multiple members of a wallet.
- Multiparty computation further enhances key security and streamlines data and asset transfer.
- The Unido Core API enables 3rd-party developers to build products and solutions using the secure Unido codebase and provides access to the Unido ecosystem.
- APIs built on Unido are easy to integrate with conventional APIs and bring enterprise-grade security to any dApp.
- Unido’s solution is inherently secure and anonymous and transaction sizes are minimal, helping to reduce transaction, storage, and energy costs.
- Unido’s Ecosystem Development Fund (EDF), the Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), and the Unido token (UDO) will ensure that ecosystem participants have the incentives, rewards, access, and funding they need to grow the platform to meet the surging demand seen for performant crypto banking and DeFi investment tools.
Unido is an enterprise platform for decentralized capital markets. It enables institutions & corporate clients to securely store, manage and invest their crypto assets into decentralized finance networks. Unido is underpinned by proprietary key signing technology that provides enterprise-grade security for any transaction which utilizes it.
Founded in 2017 and with a market-ready product, Unido is led by an experienced team of ex-Goldman Sachs, ex-Macquarie and ex-Wipro with decades of experience in enterprise software development, financial services and agency blockchain development.